2. Surco 501BR Ladder Mounted Bike Rack
Surco 501BR Bike Rack is compatible with the ladder on any RV. Can carry two bikes at a time. This model comes with pivoting arms. These allow for easy access to the ladder without completely removing the rack. You don’t need any extra straps during installation. Many ladders mounted racks don’t offer this convenient feature, making it one of our best RV bike racks.
The material used to make this bike rack is heavy gauge aluminum. Additionally, it has a bright dipped polished finish for corrosion resistance. As a result, the Surco rack is super lightweight at less than four pounds. The model is thus easy to move around and handle. Yet, it can hold bikes up to 75 pounds.
When you buy this particular model, it will arrive assembled. This spares you lengthy installation time.
- Easily accessible. It comes with pivoting arms that allow access to the ladder without the need to remove the rack.
- Compatibility. Compatible with any model of RV.
- Easily installable. Easy installation as you don’t need straps.
- Great positioning. The rack positioning allows you to keep your bumper and hitch for other needs.
- Small. There’s not space for more than two bikes.